Saturday, 26 January 2013

Thrifted!

Well the thrifting gods were on my side yesterday. I found my first ever Polaroid camera!! It has been on my list of things I would love to find for such a long time. It's up there with Typewriters, Japanese ceramics and lovely old sewing boxes.

I also found a great little wooden wall cabinet which I think after a coat of paint is going to come up a treat and a cute figurine vase. I also could not resist the calendar tea towels and cute little milk jug with I think I will use as a mini vase. All up it was not bad for under $20.





I hope your thrifting adventures this weekend are as fruitful as mine have been this week. 

I'd love to hear what is at the top of your thrifting wish list at the moment! 

Cheers Sarah
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to find a polaroid camera! The thrift stores in Ireland aren't that great! BUT I do have a vintage mint green baby hermes typewriter, thrifted in NYC and I also have an old sewing machine, a present from my mum one Christmas! Have fun with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finds! You should check out Young House Love's Mackelmore thrift shop challenge! Since you got all of this awesome stuff for just "20$ in your pocket"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a Polaroid at a thrift store! That is a-maz-ing and makes me really happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! I desperately need to get my butt to the thrift store, you've made me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a proper little sewing box as a girl...which wasn't that long ago...it would be so nice to have a proper one! And I would LOVE to find a typewriter for my writing...that would be soooo cool (except for all the white-out that would be required when I change my mind on a scene :-P). Film cameras are fantastic though (pity it's so hard to find actual film to go in them these days) - there's something special about not knowing how the photos are going to turn out until you get them developed, isn't there? [ps good to see you briefly last week, bub is gorgeous!!! :-D]

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! u now have a polaroid ;) whatta find!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...