Thursday, 24 January 2013

Recently on Instagram










Instagram has been my addiction for a while now but since becoming a mum it has been such a great app to look at during feeding time. I love the way that you can record things that may happen in your day and helps you to appreciate the little things in life. It is also a great tool for connecting with like minded crafters and have an insight to happenings all over the world. 

Have you fallen under the Instagram spell? I would love to know :) You can follow me via @sarahrochford or you can follow Lauren via @whimsyandjuno 

Cheers Sarah xoxo

P.S. I only just learnt today that there is an app for blogger that means you can blog via your phone. I know this is probably old news but gee it is so much easier to do seeing as though I don't spend nearly so much time on the computer anymore. Hopefully this will mean I can jump on here a bit more often :) 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh little heart shaped waffles! Melt my heart ladies.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Sarah too! Just became a follower, thanks to Oh So Lovely Vintage:)
    Really enjoying exploring the blog and shop!
    Xo
    Sarah
    http://atticlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have just found your super sweet blog through the Oh So Lovely blog. What a luffly little world you have here. I'm a little addicted to instagram myself!
    xx

    littlebubaliska.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on insta! I love all your photos here! And this blog is simply adorable! Keep it up, ladies!
    xoxo

    Maria
    http://mariawithlove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your crochet stuff....yummy, I'll look you up on instagram. Visiting from oh so lovely vintage and your lush giveaway...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...