Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Loving Right Now: Hillier's Squee Worthy Jewellery

The Paperclip Collection
Everyone who reads this blog will probably know that I have an obsession healthy interest in anything cute. Be it jewellery, clothes, makeup or accessories, if it's cute then I love it (and really, really want to buy it). 

The Bunny Love Collection
So when I discovered Hillier jewellery a little while ago, I knew I had to share the outrageous cuteness with everyone. Featuring the creations of designer Katie Hillier, the label's tagline is "luxury with a wink". A combination of fun, quirky and cute designs paired with high quality metals and jewels means that you can actually invest in a piece of squee worthy jewellery. No boring ol' diamond tennis bracelets here ladies!
The Snowball Hair Collection
The latest collection focuses on hair accessories with jewel accents and glitter embellishments. Think huge hair bobbles with bunny faces, bunny barrettes and bunny hair ties. (Did I mention that Hillier's signature is the bunny?)

The Snowdrop Vermeil Collection
The Snowdrop Vermeil Collection actually features white ceramic dots that glow-in-the-dark! How seriously awesome is that? I'll take the Dot Bunny studs, ring, bracelet and necklace please. (Hey, a girl's gotta have the whole collection right?)



Although I didn't have the cash for one of the 18ct gold pieces (sob!) I was able to treat myself to this adorable Dot Bunny Headband. It's now officially my favourite hair accessory. Although one of those Sparkle Bunny Clips from the Snowball Hair Collection would be nice...

My save-up-for-six-months-to-buy dream purchase! Glow-in-the-dark Dot Bunny Studs!

Prices vary depending on the collection and materials used. They start at around $100 for the hair accessories, $430 for my coveted Dot Bunny Stud Earrings, $600 for a silver Paperclip Necklace and up to $4,500 for the Bunny Love Ring with pave diamonds. A girl can dream...


Check out more cuteness at Hillier's website, or buy a piece for yourself at Opening Ceremony.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable...and I know someone who would definitely squee over the bunny and kitty jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with bunnies and kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing the bunny rings for a while now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...