Sunday, 18 March 2012

Flea Market Finds: Cute Animals

Many, many of the flea market finds Sarah and I buy feature some kind of cute animal, whether it's a deer, kitten, squirrel or the crafters favourite- the bird- if it's cute then we have to have it!

I actually have my mum to thank for a few of the above finds, mainly the bluebird plate and the little swan and bear vases. Oh, yeah and for paying for the 1960's kitty cookie jar! Thanks mum! I promise I'll pay you back...

All of the vintage goodies were under $10 except for the 1960's kitty jar which was about $35. I think that's pretty good considering its great condition and the fact that it is also insanely cute.

Check out other lovely flea market finds over at Her Library Adventures.

xoxo Lauren and Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Such sweet finds. Love the birdie plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitty jar is absolutely darling, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little plate - so cute!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bluebird plate is the SWEETEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH they are so adorable. They are so fun to buy. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely finds! I really like your blog...newest follower :)x

    Pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...