Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Totoro Makes His Leather Purse Debut!

After showing some photos of our leather working experiments a couple of weeks ago I thought I would  put up a few photos showing how the finished pieces turned out. Dad turned the deer and Totoro pieces into a little purse by plaiting the separate pieces together with leather lace. He used a handy little space marker wheel which evenly marks the places to punch holes for the lace to be threaded through. He also managed to turn my little Totoro into a cute keyring too.



I'm now trying to think of other ways I can modernise leather working, but still through using traditional techniques. I'm thinking a little leather carry case for my Holga might be fun to attempt...

If anyone had any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...