Sunday, 22 January 2012

Flea Market Finds...

Today I thought I would join in with Sophie's Flea Market Finds. It's funny how some weeks it can be a bit quiet on the Op Shop front but then others the gems just keep coming. 

1. This Bambi jar has to be up there with my all time favourite finds. I scored this gem at the garage sale of a lovely couple who were about to head off on a trip around Australia. They were basically selling off the contents of their house and I got it for a steal at $5.  
2. The cutest squirrel vase 
3. Unique Skunk book ends
4.  Japanese Cookie Jar     

You can find more great finds at Her Library Adventures

I hope you all have a great week and find lots of vintage goodies in your travels. 

Cheers Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. They are so CUTE!!! I love the book ends I never see any that sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...