Wednesday, 14 December 2011

New York, I Love You

In September and October this year I was lucky enough to be able to go on a month long trip with my Mum and Dad to the USA and Canada (a big yay for my parents paying for their mooching student daughter to travel abroad!)

The place we loved most was New York and I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos of this amazing city. From the bustling crowds and the eternally lit-up Times Square to the roller coaster ride cab trips, New York is most definitely one the most entertaining, friendly and fun cities you could ever visit.









1. The Statue of Liberty
2. The Brooklyn Bridge
3. The Empire State Building
4. NYC traffic
5. The view from Central Park
6. The famous Bow Bridge in Central Park
7. The view from the top of the Empire State Building
8. The night-time view from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck of the Rockefeller Centre

3 comments:

  1. i love nyc! did you have a magnolia cupcake whilst you were there? they're the best in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes I did! Our hotel was near the shop so I went there far too many times during our stay! Everything they make is delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...