Thursday, 1 December 2011

My Creative Space: Getting Ready for the Suitcase Rummage!

My creative space this week has been dominated by vintage 1950's animal cameos from West Germany. Sarah and I have been busy preparing for the final Suitcase Rummage of the year so we've been stamping, gluing and cutting away to have everything ready for this Sunday. I've just finished off turning these super cute cameos into brooches and I'm really happy with how they've turned out (they would also make a lovely Christmas present for someone special!)


We will also be selling handmade retro-style mood rings, pretty agate necklaces, gift tags, wrapping paper and other special goodies  as well. So if you're looking for something fun to do this Sunday and need to get a start on your Christmas shopping, we'd love for you to drop by the Suitcase Rummage at Reddacliff Place from 12pm-5pm! 


Check out other awesome Creative Spaces here.


xoxo Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Those brooches are fantastic! Are you selling them anywhere else? online perhaps? I'm a little far away to come along to the Suitcase Rummage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love them, well done girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cameos... how cool are they, totally adorable and funny too! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks for the lovely comments everyone! :)

    Hi Claire, we do have an online Etsy store but I haven't added the brooches yet because I was taking them to the rummage first. But if there is a brooch in the photo that you would like to have I could reserve it for you on Etsy no worries! I was going to sell them for $20 including postage.

    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren, ooh yes please! I would like the horse to the far left, just above the jack russell type dog. My email is clairebushby(at)gmail.com if you want to send me payment details.

    Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting us, we love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...